Seeking SharePoint Contractors for Training and Consulting Projects
SeattlePro Enterprises is expanding its business and we are looking to add SharePoint trainers and consultants to our contractor database. We are seeking independent contractors who are interested in working with us on a long-term basis. Although we operate in various US states, the bulk of the work is expected to be in WA and CA.
The training opportunities will typically include teaching either MOC or SeattlePro's proprietary SharePoint courses. The training assignments may include teaching onsite at our clients' facility, at CPLS training centers, or teaching online remotely from home.
The consulting opportunities will cover various aspects of SharePoint: installation, configuration, taxonomy, design, governance, deployment, testing, development, troubleshooting, support, training, etc.
We are interested in individuals who have both training and consulting experience but will consider applicants with only strong consulting background or strong training background. In addition to SharePoint, there is also an opportunity to work on other Microsoft products and technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, SCCM, Office365, etc.). However, due to the enormous interest in SharePoint, at this point we are primarily seeking SharePoint contractors.
- Consultants must have at least 3+ years of SharePoint experience. Trainers must be MCTs in good standing for at least 5 years.
- At least 3+ years of enterprise-level experience working with SharePoint technologies, including MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010.
- Windows Server (2003/2008/2008R2), Active Directory, IIS and DNS experience.
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010 experience.
- Windows 7 experience.
- SharePoint certification.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- SQL Server experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Ability to get US government and military security clearance if necessary
Please click here to submit your contact information along with your:
- Recent resume
- Hourly rate for consulting projects
- Daily, all-inclusive rate for training assignments
No phone calls, please.
Note: This is a 1099 contract position, not a full-time or part-time employment opportunity. For more information on our contract opportunities, please visit this FAQs page.