Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) Training
EC-Council’s Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certification course outlines a detailed, methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis, including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence. This course provides the necessary skills to perform effective digital forensic investigations and covers the major tools and theories used by cyber forensic experts today.
You Will Learn How To
- Perform electronic evidence collections
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions
- Conduct thorough examinations of computer hard disk drives and other electronic data storage media
- Utilize forensic tools and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files
- Perform anti-forensics detection
- Apply advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction
- IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge on IT/cyber security, computer forensics, and incident response
- Prior completion of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training would be an advantage
This is a 5-day class.
This course includes a voucher to take the EC-Council CHFI exam via ProctorU.
- The CHFI certification is awarded after successfully passing the exam ECO 312-49. CHFI, which is available at EC-Council exam centers around the world
- Number of Exam Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Test Delivery: EC-Council exam portal
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Please contact us for more information.
For your cybersecurity training and consulting, go with the pros at SeattlePro.